Πέμπτη, Αυγούστου 09, 2007

MORE GREETINGS & PROPOSALS....

my real dear Kandi,
I have been already spending my weekends on Andros island, since the beginning of July. It is much better and relaxing, than staying in my office in Athens, and since I am still single in my 40-ies, I am feeling better living some days at least with my family (my sister and nephews) who spend their vacation- time on Andros. If you could come in Greece, i would be more than happy to invite you and stay for a few days with us in a fine, picturesque and most-visited Aegean/ Cyclades island.
I have already asked you for a personal photo of yours, to get to know you better, and for the same reason I send you one of myself (relaxing in Andros, also!!). I also send you some photos and brochures of our Real Estate office - ANDRIATTICA Ltd.- as well as our own building-developement project "PANTHEA", for 12 separate Vacation Villas (of Bioclimatic Architecture and surrounding / planting-planning), overviewing a marvelous cove - that of Chalkolimionas beach - that are built under specific order (custom equipped) in about 12-16 months. This is a great offer and opportunity for friends of yours interested in buying a fine and cheap property for their vacation or for organised rental by our office and in collaboration with you.
Do have in mind however, that I represent also over 65 property-proposals of other individual owners, and I can make matches on almost every ask or search you can propose to me. So make the step and specify any interest of yours and be sure that our collaboration will be more than successful and pleasant (taking in consideration Greek Laws and Authotities Structure - our Financing system - out R.E. Agents legal practice of a fee of 2% for each party in a sale, or 3 % if it is paid only by the owner of a minor property - less than 100.000 E).
FRANJESKO K.
Architect eng. & R.E. Advisor-Agent

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εγγραφή σε Σχόλια ανάρτησης [Atom]

<< Αρχική σελίδα