Δευτέρα, Μαρτίου 26, 2012

Business



Dear friend,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. I am a Business man residing in London, United Kingdom. I am currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity can be used to transfer the sum of 30 million pounds. This fund accrued legitimately in Oil business deal, through my private connections. The funds are presently waiting to be remitted from one of the commercial bank here in London, United Kingdom to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/receiver. By virtue of my position as a Business man in my country, I cannot transfer this money in my name.

I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation. I deal on crude oil I decided to reach you through this medium. I have 30,000,000.00 British Pounds for investment purpose.

I want you to receive this fund on my behalf and invest on a profitable business venture on an agreed terms. If you are interested I will offer you 35% of 30,000,000.00 British Pounds. please get back to me with the following details.

(i). A Beneficiary name and contact address.
(ii). Your direct Office Telephone/Mobile.
(iii). Your Age and occupation.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. The business transaction must be kept top secret for security

reasons.

Sincerely,
Jeung Kim Dong
+44 (0)20 8210 5501
London, UK, Europe(North)
Global Oil trading Ltd.

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εγγραφή σε Σχόλια ανάρτησης [Atom]

<< Αρχική σελίδα