Σάββατο, Αυγούστου 28, 2021

CONGRATULATIONS DONATION OF 2,800,000.00 EURO

My name is Manuel Franco from the USA. My wife and family want
Share this good news with you. In April 2019, I won the $ 768 million Powerball jackpot. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we decided to donate to 10 random people. Then your email was selected from a randomly rotating ball. I have donated most of my fortune to various charities. I have voluntarily decided to donate € 2,800,000.00 to you and 9 happy people around the world. One of my 10 lucky tips is your donation code: [MF / 432/202/1] Reply by email with the donation code to: Emmanuelfranco021@hotmail.com

I hope you make your family happy.

Kind regards,
Manuel Franco and family

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εγγραφή σε Σχόλια ανάρτησης [Atom]

<< Αρχική σελίδα