Τρίτη, Ιουνίου 23, 2020

June 2020 An awesome explainer video for your business

Hello ,

Paul here from Lobster videos ; I'm a full-time animation video producer specializing in making animation videos which are good for explaining your services to clients. All the videos are TV quality and can be used on your website , for TV Ad., in social media, at trade shows or can also be displayed on Tv in your office. Here is a sample : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsxbvE_63LQ

I am contacting you today to check if I can be of service to create a cool animation video for your business or personal needs. Instead of having your customers read through lengthy and boring text you can explain your concepts through a short animation video explainer.

I have completed over 500 videos so far which are all in my Youtube channel. Please let me know if you would like to see samples and I can send them to you.

Have a good day,

Paul J.
Senior Developer

Please respond with "remove" if uninterested. 




0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Εγγραφή σε Σχόλια ανάρτησης [Atom]

<< Αρχική σελίδα